How to End Factory Farming
Learn about how to end factory farming in this animated, short, 2-minute video by Animals Australia. We’re at a critical point in human history where the detrimental effects of factory farming and industrial animal agriculture are felt globally on billions of farm animals, on people’s health, and on the environment.
Factory farming may be a huge problem, but the solution is simple. Here are some simple actions you can take to end factory farming now and forever:
- Go meat, fish, egg and cheese free! Go vegan!
- Avoid buying any animal products
- Avoid buying meat, poultry, cheese, eggs from factory farms
- When doing your food shopping, always make compassionate and kind food choices
- Lobby your supermarket and restaurants not to support/source from factory farms
- Spread the word with everyone you know!
Produced by: Animals Australia
Composed by: “Perpetuum Mobile” by Simon Jeffes
Published by: Editions Penguin Café
Performed by: The Penguin Cafe Orchestra
Reproduced with the permission of: Fable Music Pty Ltd Aust & EMI